Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A New Kean Arrived and Another on the Way!

My cousin Jessica had her baby - Ryan Kean Bridges, so beautiful! Got his picture yesterday and he is a DOLL! Still think his name should have been London or Covered though. I liked Burnyer too - think about that one, it'll come to you. Sorry, can't stop that Kean humor, it's a curse.

My cousin Regina's baby shower was lovely, another wonderful job by Rosemary coordinating it all. Regina looked very cute, I wish I had pictures of shower and baby, check out the links to EastCoastGirl or NYCMama for photos! Boy the cousin's have been busy! There are a few more of you newlyweds out there - get crackin'!

Here is the cake and invite:



1 comment:

Ro said...

The cake was so awesome - I do have pictures on my blog and will send the ofoto link to you today.

I voted for Burnyer myself...