Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Kitten - Bad Blogger

Two sleeping angles and one little devil!
(FYI - the t-shirt says "Now accepting Hot Girlfriends")

Can you find the Kitten???

I'm up to ONE pound - I'd better start watching what I eat!

I know, I know - I am a Bad, Bad Blogger! I will try to get better. But for now here is a quick update on our newest addition.

He is 8 weeks old, up to ONE whole pound and loves to cuddle - Capacheno our new kitten! He was born on Christmas Eve and his mom is a Siamese (his Dad is the local stud!) We picked him up on Valentine's Day since Tyler has been cleaning the litter box on his own for about a month now.

The deal was that he had to do it for at least 3 months, but when I found this little guy I knew it was fate and brought him home in good faith. Tyler has continued holding up his end of the bargain and I no longer have to clean a litter box - YAY!!!

I promise more pictures soon - I have a bunch of cakes to post, and Tyler's hockey teams have been busy. They are both having great seasons, and we are winding down to play-offs now. Stephen has been very busy at his art table and there are a few pieces I really have to scan in for you folks. I'd like to say I've been too busy to post, but lazy may be a better word LOL! If you'd all comment when I post and I know someone is actually LOOKING (other than you Aunt Val) that would make this a little more interactive. Just click on the little word that say "comment" under each post - go figure, funny how that works, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Now I can get some work done. :)
Love,

your aunt val