Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yes, I Know - Long Time No Blog

So much has been going on - I can't even try to catch you all up on it.

Tyler broke his arm in hockey in December, was in a cast for weeks, surgery to put in and take out pins in both forearm bones, is now out of the cast and can resume normal activity (hopefully) on April 1st (no foolin'.)

Stephen and Tiago were SHAFTED in the Cub Scout Father/Son Cake Contest (no I am NOT making that up) They carved the hat out of cake and seriously decorated the cakes all by themselves and walked away with nothing! My little boy was very brave about it and a trip to Toys R Us helped cheer him up quickly.

BUT they redeemed themselves coming in Second in the Pinewood Derby with the Bombay Bomber, also winning the Most Creative car. Never could have happened without Stephen's Pit Crew of The Zizzman and Tommy Mojito. On to Regionals Satursday.

Tiago is busy as always and attending the Baseball Coaches Training session last night - Spring is almost here!

I have a million cakes to post and decieded to cut all my hair off and go red. We'll see how long that lasts.

Hopefully it won't be this long before I post again...

No comments: