Thursday, April 26, 2007

We don't run - but we do cheer....

So many pictures to post - so much laundry to fold...

Felt guilty leaving all those runners in the rain with no one to cheer them on, so I made the kids put on their snow pants (Tyler was SOOOO thrilled about that!) and bundle up to make sure that the Boston Marathoners would be able to make it past mile 4.

Mom - all those years you asked me to go watch the marathon with you and I wouldn't go because I was SLEEPING - one word... Payback. For those of you who aren't familiar with the marathon - it starts at noon.

Anyhoo - my kids are young enough to be forced to go and have a good time. Wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, arrived just in time to watch the elite men run by, we stayed for about 2 hours watching them run past. Tyler says when I am 40 he will run the marathon with me - according to Tyler that will be in 11 years. If anyone corrects his math they will be immediately disowned.

If you have never seen the Marathon up close it's worth a trip. We usually pack up the cooler and kick back for awhile - give us a call next year and join us, hopefully the weather will be better and we can go home for the traditional cook out afterwards.

A few Boston Marathon heros - as Tiago says, "You're all winners!"






The King is not dead -he was just in training.

Look carefully at this man's inspriation - floating in front of his face....

Hopefully some of you will join us for next years running!

1 comment:

Ro said...

Does Tiago have a road soda in his cup?